Please read this whole message and understand it before following any links.
These instructions pertain to any events held while Covid-19 is present. If you have been linked here from an event post then these instructions must be followed.
IMPORTANT: No registrations, member sign-ups or payments will be accepted at the site. No walk-in registrations will be allowed.
The following additional requirements and limitations are necessitated by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- All events are member only events! You must have a membership to participate.
- All participants must wear masks at all times and use social distancing.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any direct violations of these rules. Any direct violations of these rules will result in the removal of the participant with no times posted and no refund given.
- No loaner helmets will be available. See here for helmet requirements.
- No instructors will be available.
- No passengers are allowed, unless they are social distancing with you (ie people you live with).
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the porta potties. All participants are required to sanitize their hands after using the facilities.
- All garbage that you create, you must take away yourself.
We use Motorsportreg.com for all member registrations and event registrations.
Once you have verified your membership you must pre-register and pay online for the event.
REQUIRED TECH INSPECTION SHEET
If you do not have annual tech (you know if you do), you are responsible for your own car tech and helmet requirements. Please download the tech sheet form below and bring it with you to the event. You will fill out this form on your own and have it available for pickup.
After you pre-register and pay please print out (in color) the waiver form(s). The first two forms are required for all participants! Bring them with you to the site and sign them when you check-in.
MINOR WAIVERS (REQUIRED FOR ALL MINORS THAT PARTICIPATE!)
If you are bringing minor(s) that are not participating you must bring a parental consent form for each minor. If you are a minor and you intend to participate, you must have the parental consent form signed off in the presence of a club officer and also bring the minor waiver form.