Registration is open for 2024 FCSCC membership. To join click here.
Membership Dues for 2024 are:
$50 for Individual Membership
$70 for Family Membership
Once you pay for membership, we will verify your car number for the season.
NOTE: All 2024 members have priority to renew their car numbers through the first Points event. If your membership lapses, your number may be released to a member requesting that particular number.
We will be accepting Fairfield County Sports Car Club membership for the 2024 season through MSR!
By joining, you will receive the following:
– Reserved car number for racing season – CONFIRMED #
– Reduced entry fee to each FCSCC autocross event
– Entry to members-only events such as test and tunes
– Free pizza dinner at each club meeting at the first Tuesday of each month
– Voting privileges at each club meeting (family memberships get one vote)
– Annual tech sticker (only do 1 tech inspection for the year; must be a 2nd-year autocrosser)
– Entry into year-end class championships with class winner receiving a championship jacket (or other year end trophy)
– Class winners also get the chance to drive the FCSCC runoff car at the year-end special FCSCC Autocrosser of the Year Runoff event
– Reduced cost dinner at awards banquet (total cost per dinner $10 approx)
FCSCC 2023 End of Season event will be held Sunday November 5, 2023 at the Big south Lot at the Army Engine Plant on Main Street in Stratford, CT. Registration is now open and can be found by clicking here.
A dry and breezy day was a welcome relief from the previous days event on the Runoff weekend. Congratulations to Erik Birden for becoming the FCSCC 2023 Autocrosser of the Year. A spirited battle came down to the last competitor and the last run.
Congratulations also goes to Shaun Moore for FTD and Luke Partridge for Pax FTD.
Results can be viewed by clicking here.
A hardy group was greeted with rain during the event. Competitors were given 12 runs to find grip and loose time while navigating a Tom Bracci course. Congratulations to Michael Craven for Raw FTD, Pax FTD and winning the Rookie Runoff. Results can be viewed by clicking here.
FCSCC will hold the Main Runoff for Autocrosser of the Year for the 2023 Season on Sunday October 15, 2023 in the Big South Lot at the Army Engine Plant on Main Street in Stratford CT. The event is open to all competitors even if you have not qualified for the Main Runoff. To Register Click Here.
Registration is now open for FCSCC last points event on Saturday October 14, 2023 at the Army Engine Plant at the Big South Lot on Main Street in Stratford, CT. To register click here
Sunday brought a warm and dry day for Points Event # 9. Congratulations to Ryan Nielson for Raw FTD and Luke Partridge for Pax FTD. The event also featured a runoff for the top five times from FCSCC and CART members for bragging rights. Ryan Nielson emerged victorious driving a modified Formula Vee. Event results can viewed by clicking here
Registration is open for this Sunday, a reschedule of our canceled event #9! Click Here to register.
Results are posted for Points Event #8.
Event Chair Raul Rivera had a nice sunny day and thirty nine participants to deal with and managed to get in 12 total runs on a course designed by Tom Bracci. Thanks to all the participants that came out and made this a successful event.
Registration is now open for FCSCC Points Event # 8 on Sunday August 27, 2023 at the Army Engine Plant South Big Lot on Main Street Stratford, Ct. To Register Click Here.