Registration is now open for our third points event of 2023. To register click here
This event will be held at the Stratford Army Engine Plant in Stratford, CT on Sunday June 18, 2023..Please register online at Motorsportsreg.com before Saturday June 17, 2023 at noon.
Registration is open for 2023 FCSCC membership. To join click here.
Membership Dues for 2023 are:
$50 for Individual Membership
$70 for Family Membership
Once you pay for membership, we will verify your car number for the season.
NOTE: All 2023 members have priority to renew their car numbers through the first Points event. If your membership lapses, your number may be released to a member requesting that particular number.
We will be accepting Fairfield County Sports Car Club membership for the 2023 season through MSR!
By joining, you will receive the following:
– Reserved car number for racing season – CONFIRMED #
– Reduced entry fee to each FCSCC autocross event
– Entry to members-only events such as test and tunes
– Free pizza dinner at each club meeting at the first Tuesday of each month
– Voting privileges at each club meeting (family memberships get one vote)
– Annual tech sticker (only do 1 tech inspection for the year; must be a 2nd-year autocrosser)
– Entry into year-end class championships with class winner receiving a championship jacket (or other year end trophy)
– Class winners also get the chance to drive the FCSCC runoff car at the year-end special FCSCC Autocrosser of the Year Runoff event
– Reduced cost dinner at awards banquet (total cost per dinner $10 approx)
We are diligently working to procure a new site.
Please make sure to read the Event Instructions for Covid-19. This has links to the various forms you will need to fill out and bring to the site for each event.
Know someone that is interested in autocross? Maybe you would like to give them a link to this nice brochure that compiles a lot of good information into a handy first timers guide for our events.
Thanks to Anthony Marsilio for putting it together!