.Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Tue, May 4, 2021 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (EDT)
To join the meeting click here.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
– One-touch: tel:+16692243412,,282750149#Access Code: 282-750-149 New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/282750149
Sunday May 9 is our first points event for the 2021 season and it is Mothers Day so Mothers drive for free! To register click here.
Our last event of the year is coming up this Sunday!
Please check the Covid-19 Event Instructions before registering.
Register at MotorsportReg!
Our 10/24 event featured a mildly moist morning, with temperatures in the high 60s. As the day warmed up times came down overall and everyone got to enjoy 11 total runs on a course designed by Tom Bracci and Rick Obert. The Rookie Runoff took place using our runoff car. Congratulations to our Rookie champion Erik Haakonsen and congratulations to Joe Zanavich for PAX and RAW FTD on the day.
Our 10/25 event was colder, but participants were able to have a total of 9 runs. In addition our Championship Runoff took place with Joe Zanavich taking the win as well as PAX and RAW FTD on the day. Congratulations to him and to all our class champions.
Results are posted for both events on our Results Page.
We have finalized arrangements for the upcoming Saturday event on the 19th. The event will be held in our South (Big) Lot.
Please head over to Motorsportreg.com to register. Covid event rules still apply.
We’ve got Saturday and Sunday 8/15 and 8/16 allocated for a double header event!
Registration is open for these two events on Motorsportreg.com!
FCSCC Event #5
FCSCC Event #6
In addition to the previously noted waivers we also have a waiver regarding Covid-19 that must be printed, signed and brought to the event. Due to the late notice we will bring copies of this to the event.
Please read this whole message and understand it before following any links.
FCSCC will hold a members only event on 6/21/2020 at our South (Big) Lot. This event is limited to 60 participants.
IMPORTANT: No registrations, member sign-ups or payments will be accepted at the site.
The following additional requirements and limitations are necessitated by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- All participants must wear masks at all times and use social distancing.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any direct violations of these rules. Any direct violations of these rules will result in the removal of the participant with no times posted and no refund given.
- No loaner helmets will be available. See here for helmet requirements.
- No instructors will be available.
- No passengers are allowed, unless they are social distancing with you (ie people you live with).
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the porta potties. All participants are required to sanitize their hands after using the facilities.
- All garbage that you create, you must take away yourself.
We use Motorsportreg.com for all member registrations and event registrations.
Click here to become a member.
Once you have verified your membership you must pre-register and pay online for the event.
Pre-register and pay at this link.
After you pre-register and pay please print out (in color) the waiver form(s). Bring them with you to the site and sign them when you check-in.
Download the standard waiver form.
If you are bringing minor(s) that are not participating you must bring a parental consent form for each minor. If you are a minor and you intend to participate, you must have the parental consent form signed off in the presence of a club officer and also bring the minor waiver form.
Download the parental consent form and minor waiver form.
Due to the coronavirus situation the club officers have determined that the Rookie School will need to be postponed until April 18. Entries for the 3/21 date will be refunded.
Our annual rules meeting will be held February 15 at 12 noon to 5pm at On Track Karting in Wallingford. Pizza and soda provided with karting starting around 3:30.
Bring your helmets!