Please read this whole message and understand it before following any links.
FCSCC will hold a members only event on 6/21/2020 at our South (Big) Lot. This event is limited to 60 participants.
IMPORTANT: No registrations, member sign-ups or payments will be accepted at the site.
The following additional requirements and limitations are necessitated by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- All participants must wear masks at all times and use social distancing.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any direct violations of these rules. Any direct violations of these rules will result in the removal of the participant with no times posted and no refund given.
- No loaner helmets will be available. See here for helmet requirements.
- No instructors will be available.
- No passengers are allowed, unless they are social distancing with you (ie people you live with).
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the porta potties. All participants are required to sanitize their hands after using the facilities.
- All garbage that you create, you must take away yourself.
We use Motorsportreg.com for all member registrations and event registrations.
Click here to become a member.
Once you have verified your membership you must pre-register and pay online for the event.
Pre-register and pay at this link.
After you pre-register and pay please print out (in color) the waiver form(s). Bring them with you to the site and sign them when you check-in.
Download the standard waiver form.
If you are bringing minor(s) that are not participating you must bring a parental consent form for each minor. If you are a minor and you intend to participate, you must have the parental consent form signed off in the presence of a club officer and also bring the minor waiver form.
Download the parental consent form and minor waiver form.
Our annual rules meeting will be held February 15 at 12 noon to 5pm at On Track Karting in Wallingford. Pizza and soda provided with karting starting around 3:30.
Bring your helmets!
We are mixing it up this year with a new venue! We hope you can join us for the FCSCC Annual Award Banquet, celebrating the 2019 award winners.
When: Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Doors open at 4pm, Appetizers at 5pm.
Where: Knapp’s Landing, 520 Sniffen Lane, Stratford, CT
Cost: Money will be collected at the door – $10 each for a member and 1 guest; family membership gets 2 members and 1 guest at $10 each; $25 for each additional guest. Cash bar.
Please reserve your space and meal selection at the link below no later than January 10, 2020: https://forms.gle/LWDVnrwxyqjYPzs1A
You can sign up for our 2019 Rookie School on Motorsportreg.com!
Our annual Awards Banquet will be held on Jan. 12, 2019 at Stanziales Restaurant in Stratford CT, starting at 6 pm with appetizers; dinner at 7 pm. January club meeting, awards, and club officer elections will be held after dinner. Please RSVP by 8 pm on Wed. January 9th using the form linked here https://goo.gl/forms/yMVguiSOUmrwj7cx1.
Payment will be collected at the door – $10 each for a member and 1 guest; family membership gets 2 members and 1 guest at $10 each; $25 for each additional guest.
Westchester Sports Car Club is hosting the Turkey Tour Rally on Saturday 11/17. Click here for details!
Don’t forget our annual autocrosser of the year runoff is coming up on Sunday along with a non-points event! Check the Season Points and recent results to see if you are eligible! Please check the rules if you are unclear on whether you are eligible for the runoff. Notable items to check for this runoff are below.
- You must have participated in at least 5 points events
in a class this season to be eligible for that class championship. If it wasn’t obvious, you must also be the overall leader in points in that class.
- For Pro and Ladies classes the top 1/3 of the points leaders can participate in the runoff.
- Only FCSCC members accrue points for an event. If you were not an FCSCC member prior to an event you did not earn points for that event.