Registration is now open for Points Event #6 on 7/18/21 at the South (Big) Lot. To register click here.
Sunday May 9 is our first points event for the 2021 season and it is Mothers Day so Mothers drive for free! To register click here.
In addition to the previously noted waivers we also have a waiver regarding Covid-19 that must be printed, signed and brought to the event. Due to the late notice we will bring copies of this to the event.
Please read this whole message and understand it before following any links.
FCSCC will hold a members only event on 6/21/2020 at our South (Big) Lot. This event is limited to 60 participants.
IMPORTANT: No registrations, member sign-ups or payments will be accepted at the site.
The following additional requirements and limitations are necessitated by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- All participants must wear masks at all times and use social distancing.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any direct violations of these rules. Any direct violations of these rules will result in the removal of the participant with no times posted and no refund given.
- No loaner helmets will be available. See here for helmet requirements.
- No instructors will be available.
- No passengers are allowed, unless they are social distancing with you (ie people you live with).
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the porta potties. All participants are required to sanitize their hands after using the facilities.
- All garbage that you create, you must take away yourself.
We use Motorsportreg.com for all member registrations and event registrations.
Once you have verified your membership you must pre-register and pay online for the event.
After you pre-register and pay please print out (in color) the waiver form(s). Bring them with you to the site and sign them when you check-in.
Download the standard waiver form.
If you are bringing minor(s) that are not participating you must bring a parental consent form for each minor. If you are a minor and you intend to participate, you must have the parental consent form signed off in the presence of a club officer and also bring the minor waiver form.
Our annual rules meeting will be held February 15 at 12 noon to 5pm at On Track Karting in Wallingford. Pizza and soda provided with karting starting around 3:30.
Bring your helmets!
Due to a conflict with scheduled town events we are having to make changes to the event schedule.
We are canceling the June 9 and July 28 events.
The 5/12 Mother’s Day event will become a points event. We’re sorry if this inconveniences club members, but there are very few dates available where we can add events without either conflicting with town events or other major clubs in the area.
We currently have our final event scheduled for 11/4/2018 in the Big Lot and the weather looks to be in the mid 50s and sunny! We have a pretty low pre-registration on Motorsportreg as of this writing. If we do not get at least 30 pre-registrations by Saturday we will likely cancel the event, so please make sure to pre-register as soon as possible if you plan to attend.
You can pre-register right now on Motorsportreg.com