Registration is now open for FCSCC Points Event #10 at the Army Engine Plant South Big Lot on Main Street in Stratford, Ct. Click Here to register.
Registration is now open for FCSCC points event #6 will be held on Sunday July 23,2023 in the Stratford Army Engine Plant Big South Lot on Main Street in Stratford, Ct. To Register Click Here.
Registration is now open for our second points event on June 4, 2023 at the South Lot (big) at the Army Engine Plant in Stratford, CT . To register click here.
Registration is now open for Points Event #6 on 7/18/21 at the South (Big) Lot. To register click here.
Sunday May 9 is our first points event for the 2021 season and it is Mothers Day so Mothers drive for free! To register click here.
In addition to the previously noted waivers we also have a waiver regarding Covid-19 that must be printed, signed and brought to the event. Due to the late notice we will bring copies of this to the event.
Please read this whole message and understand it before following any links.
FCSCC will hold a members only event on 6/21/2020 at our South (Big) Lot. This event is limited to 60 participants.
IMPORTANT: No registrations, member sign-ups or payments will be accepted at the site.
The following additional requirements and limitations are necessitated by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- All participants must wear masks at all times and use social distancing.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for any direct violations of these rules. Any direct violations of these rules will result in the removal of the participant with no times posted and no refund given.
- No loaner helmets will be available. See here for helmet requirements.
- No instructors will be available.
- No passengers are allowed, unless they are social distancing with you (ie people you live with).
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the porta potties. All participants are required to sanitize their hands after using the facilities.
- All garbage that you create, you must take away yourself.
We use Motorsportreg.com for all member registrations and event registrations.
Once you have verified your membership you must pre-register and pay online for the event.
After you pre-register and pay please print out (in color) the waiver form(s). Bring them with you to the site and sign them when you check-in.
Download the standard waiver form.
If you are bringing minor(s) that are not participating you must bring a parental consent form for each minor. If you are a minor and you intend to participate, you must have the parental consent form signed off in the presence of a club officer and also bring the minor waiver form.